May 20, 2017

Just Add Ink #360

Hi Everyone,

It's been a long long time since I have created anything for a challenge, and when I looked for my last entry for a Just Add Ink challenge, it was way back in 2013!

Anyway, we don't need to step back in time, instead lets look at Just Add Ink's Challenge #360:

The sketch:
My creation:



The Fairy Celebration Stamp Set has finally found it's way into my collection and this was the first card I made with it! I have stamped some extra images onto Whisper White cardstock and hope to colour them in the next few days...




5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to Just Add Ink Richelle. Pretty and sweet card - I really like how your embossed background looks like leaves, which I thinks suites this card perfectly. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chantell, I hope to join in a lot more in future :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, Richelle, it really has been ages! So nice to see you here again. Hopefully we'll be seeing lots more of your lovely creations more often. Your little fairy card is super sweet - thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked a great week to come back to JAI, Richelle. Such a pretty card. I think all the elements work so well together. Thanks for playing along with us & hope to see you again soon.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you at just Add Ink Richelle. This is lovely. The texture and colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!