Apr 15, 2018

Perth OnStage April 2018

Hi Everyone,

I've been a bit quiet again, I know, don't worry I haven't forgotten about blogging.... It's just that my day job has changed and I've been super busy getting ready for it and learning lots of new stuff!!

Anyway, what I've jumped online to share with you tonight is some of the excitement from the Perth OnStage event last Saturday. OnStage is the Stampin' Up! biannual convention and here in Perth, it meant over 200 excited demonstrators under 1 roof for the day!

The perks of attending OnStage are awesome and there was no way I was going miss it especially being in my home town! Throughout the day we received sneak peeks at new products, watched both live and recorded presentations from some Stampin' Up! team and other Aussie demos!

Our gifts for attending!

Possibly best of all is seeing the new catalogue! There is always so much excitement in the room when the soon to be released Idea Book and Catalogue is released! And let me drop a major hint, there's some a-may-zing stuff in there! So many new products!!

The NEW 2018-19 Idea Book and Catalogue

My Light Box all set up tonight!
These are the swaps I received on the day:





And this was my swap:



There's also a colour revamp! Stampin' Up! think long and hard about changing the core colour families and this year we'll see 13 colours retire and 10 new colours released! There's also 5 returning colours from the In Color families from the past couple of years. But, that's a whole other blog post later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!