Apr 17, 2018

Stampin' Up!'s Colour Revamp!

COLOR-REVAMP_DEMO_HEADER_UKSP


Hi Everyone,

So you may have heard, or you read on my last blog post/facebook/instagram updates, that Stampin' Up! will be revamping the colour families in the new 2018-2019 Idea Book and Catalogue.

The BRAND NEW colours are:

new-colors-2


Making the BRAND NEW colour families:

color-collections


The BRAND NEW In Colors and the 2017-2019 are:

in-colors
Pretty sure my room as a teenager was Pineapple Punch! I think it looked great against all my white furniture, however my Mum didn't agree and Dad never really commented on it, only that it was very bright... And it was repainted very quickly when I moved into my own place :)


And this means these are the RETIRING Colours:


The other thing is that the physical shape of the stamp pad is going to change...The new ink pads will be easier to open/close, have a tighter fitting lid, have a reformulated ink inside (meaning less bubbles on the ink pad), they will be stackable, and have new and improved labels (including one for the inside so we know what colour inks we are working with!!)


I'm excited about the new changes ahead, and whilst I am sad to see some items go, and some colours retiring (like Dapper Denim!), I do think it's good to refresh things every now again! After all, we all like some new clothes or items around the house every now and again right?!

If you do want to stock up on the retiring colours, I suggest you order sooner rather than later, as I know in previous years, retiring items can and do sell out!

Any queries, please contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!